First Visit/Free Consultation:
At your first visit, Dr. Koterwas will tell you:
- If you or your child can benefit from orthodontic treatment
- When treatment should start
- What treatment is necessary
- How long it will last
- Approximate fees related to treatment
The cost of your orthodontic treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. Our staff will discuss the cost of your treatment and each available payment plan option with you, so you can make the best choice for yourself and your smile. We work with you to create a payment plan that fits your budget, and you will know what to expect before beginning treatment. *Note: you will not be charged for records before meeting with Dr. Koterwas*
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best orthodontic care whenever you need it. We do not believe in high-pressure sales; we want you to be comfortable and confident in your choice to visit Dr. Koterwas for your treatment needs.
** Our practice accepts Visa, MasterCard & Discover. We participate with most insurance plans. **
If you have insurance that covers any portion of your orthodontic treatment, our office staff is happy to verify benefits and navigate insurance claims on your behalf. Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage, or ideas about how we can make your entire orthodontic experience a pleasant one.
Just as you are unique so is your financial situation. Financial considerations should not be an obstacle to obtaining quality orthodontic care. As such Koterwas Orthodontics offers a variety of payments options designed to fulfill the financial needs of each individual. Individual payment plan options will be discussed following the free consultation appointment, after your unique needs have been assessed. The following are our financial policies:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount. (If you have insurance, we will offer a discount on the portion of the fee that is not covered by insurance.)
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months.
- For your convenience, we accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- In cases of serious delinquency, treatment will be discontinued, although we will make every effort to accommodate patients with temporary difficulties.