Spring 2020 Kind Words:
- "Absolutely love them and their staff! My daughter and I both are patients and have received many, many compliments on our teeth! Thanks to Dr. Koterwas!" - Joyce R
- "You all are amazing. Never have I ever had a doctors office care this much about me." - Brittany M.
- "Your practice is the best because you are amazing, caring people. We are lucky to know you...thank you for the wonderful examples you set. Kindness does matter." - Kathy W.
- "Your entire staff is just amazing. Please know that we appreciate and thank you for everything your office does for everyone." - Jennifer M.
Summer 2019 Kind Words:
- "We love this practice! You are seen on time. They are professional and easy to communicate with. I have several other kids who will likely need some orthodontic work and I will gladly bring my business right back to Dr. Koterwas. Busy mom, lots of kids, Dr. K is fully endorsed." - Erin W.
- "All three of my sons, and myself, have been treated by Dr. Koterwas and his staff. It's clean, well maintained, and oozes a friendly environment. They listen to your needs and keep you informed regarding your treatment plan. I wouldn't trust my familes care to anyone else. Let's not forget the on-site presence of the awesome service dog, Chewy. He's always there to help assist when needed." - Beckie T.
- "Staff is always friendly! Dr. Koterwas has treated both of my children. They have worked with me on payment schedules and make orthodontia care affordable even for a single mom." - Lynn F.
Spring 2019 Kind Words:
- "They are absolutely amazing. My daughter refused to smile until we took her to Dr. Koterwas. Now she smiles all the time." -Carrie F.
- "For anyone who has children with sensory needs...They are amazing! The staff is wonderful and Chewy (the dog) will make anyone a dog lover. Between the environment and staff, it makes for a very relaxing and soothing experience and I am so grateful they work so well with my children and today I watched as the office manager held a little boy's hand and made him feel safe when getting an impression. She distracted him and evem put some of the molding putty on his fingers so he could feel more comfortable with what was going in his mouth. What would have been traumatic, was anything but that. to top it off, he got puppy love and a treat." - Tova T.
- "I had my braces taken off 6 years ago by an orthodontist in Florida and have suffered from broken retainer after broken retainer. As an active duty military member, it is a challenge to find a new, trustworthy orthodontist everywhere I go. I took a chance and booked an appointment with Dr. Koterwas. I was able to be seen within a few days of calling and was very happy I made the choive to see him. Scheduling and check in were easy. He and his assistant took a great amount of time to answer my questions and talk through the options for me. I was very impressed with their care and will undoubtedly go back to them for future orthodontic care. They have my recommendation for any patients seeking a good orthodontist in the Southern Maryland area." - Melonie C.
Fall 2018 Kind Words:
"Dr. Koterwas is kind, patient, caring and can put children at ease. He runs on time and is the best orthodontist in the area! I'm on my 3rd kid in braces and wouldn't go anywhere else!" -Sheila S.
"He is very caring, explains what he is doing & always takes his time answering any questions I have." -Ann C.
- "Everyone is professional, knowledgeable and gets us in and out on time. We are happy with the progress and are looking forward to the finished outcome." - Marie O.
Chesapeake Family Favorite Doctor 2016 Comments:
- "They have taken the very best care of me. It is like a family and I adore Chewy. Best orthodontic care by far!" - Jeanette A.
"He is great with kids. Makes them feel at ease. And excellent dental care." - Matt
"Staff is amazing. Price is on point. My daughter loves the office dog." - Crissy H.
"He and his entire staff is so personable and truly cares about each and every patient!" -Beth S.
- "Expertise, gentle, kids love him." -Jenna E.