Summer 2019 Kind Words
- “We love this practice! You are seen on time. They are professional and easy to communicate with. I have several other kids who will likely need some orthodontic work and I will gladly bring my business right back to Dr. Koterwas. Busy mom, lots of kids, Dr. K is fully endorsed.” — E. Wolfarth
- “All three of my sons, and myself, have been treated by Dr. Koterwas and his staff. It’s clean, well maintained, and oozes a friendly environment. They listen to your needs and keep you informed regarding your treatment plan. I wouldn’t trust my family’s care to anyone else. Let’s not forget the on-site presence of the awesome service dog, Chewy. He’s always there to help assist when needed.” — B. Tayman
- “Staff is always friendly! Dr. Koterwas has treated both of my children. They have worked with me on payment schedules and make orthodontic care affordable even for a single mom.” — L. Fletcher
Spring 2019 Kind Words
- “They are absolutely amazing. My daughter refused to smile until we took her to Dr. Koterwas. Now she smiles all the time.” — C. Fowler
- “For anyone who has children with sensory needs ... they are amazing! The staff is wonderful and Chewy (the dog) will make anyone a dog lover. Between the environment and staff, it makes for a very relaxing and soothing experience, and I am so grateful they work so well with my children. Today I watched as the office manager held a little boy’s hand and made him feel safe when getting an impression. She distracted him and even put some of the molding putty on his fingers so he could feel more comfortable with what was going on in his mouth. What would have been traumatic was anything but that. To top it off, he got puppy love and a treat.” — T. Teegarden
- “I had my braces taken off 6 years ago by an orthodontist in Florida and have suffered from broken retainer after broken retainer. As an active-duty military member, it is a challenge to find a new, trustworthy orthodontist everywhere I go. I took a chance and booked an appointment with Dr. Koterwas. I was able to be seen within a few days of calling and was very happy I made the choice to see him. Scheduling and check-in were easy. He and his assistant took a great amount of time to answer my questions and talk through the options for me. I was very impressed with their care and will undoubtedly go back to them for future orthodontic care. They have my recommendation for any patients seeking a good orthodontist in the Southern Maryland area.” — M. Carmody
Fall 2018 Kind Words
- “Dr. Koterwas is kind, patient, caring, and can put children at ease. He runs on time and is the best orthodontist in the area! I’m on my third kid in braces and wouldn’t go anywhere else!” — Sheila S.
- “He is very caring, explains what he is doing, and always takes his time answering any questions I have.” — Ann C.
- “Everyone is professional, knowledgeable, and gets us in and out on time. We are happy with the progress and are looking forward to the finished outcome.” — Marie O.
Chesapeake Family Favorite Doctor 2016 Comments
- “They have taken the very best care of me. It is like a family and I adore Chewy. Best orthodontic care by far!” — Jeanette A.
- “He is great with kids. Makes them feel at ease. And excellent dental care. -” — Matt
- “Staff is amazing. Price is on point. My daughter loves the office dog.” — Crissy H.
- “He and his entire staff are so personable and truly care about each and every patient!” — Beth S.
- “Expertise, gentle, kids love him.” — Jenna E.